Personal message from Clifton Fuller:
Today could be the beginning of a more fulfilling life.
Challenging circumstances occur in life which leave us confused, feeling ill-equipped to deal with a particular situation or without direction. Whether you’re experiencing a major crisis or seek a life that is more fulfilling, I’m here to help. My goal in my counseling and therapy practice is to work with my clients to help them discover personal strengths and focused direction which allows them to experience a life with positive purpose, increased hope and contentment.
We can’t undo what has happened in the past, but we can take steps to positively change relationships and gain insights for today and the future. Along the way, we’ll work together to uncover and address negative messages which may be undermining your progress. Whether it’s individual, couple or family counseling, I look forward to working with you to help you achieve your goals. Please contact me to begin this journey today.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
- Approved Supervisor for LMFT's, LPC's, LCSW's
Clifton Fuller has extensive experience as a family, marriage and individual therapist (38+ years), as well as experience in in-patient (hospital) settings. He is unique as he is licensed in three different areas (Marriage & Family Therapy, Professional Counselor, Clinical Social Worker), bringing expertise from these three very different fields of thought. His educational background and expertise provide a skilled perspective to assist clients to quickly identify and address complex issues.
Clifton Fuller works with children, adolescents, adults, as well as medical, business, church & professional groups.
- Private Practice since 1984.
- Business & Executives Life Coach.
- Work with professionals or businesses 'stuck', discouraged or unmotivated in work environment or career.
- Referral source for physicians wanting assistance with pain management, anxiety or trauma recovery for their patients.
- Assists clients making transitions from one career field to another (such as teachers, military, government or business)
- Psychotherapist for In-patient Psychiatric Hospital Programs Christian Psychiatric Program.
- Consultant for attorneys regarding personality disorder patterns, custody issues and communication.
Mr. Fuller is also the author of the book, "The Marriage Vampire", which addresses the complex relationships involved with a Narcissistic personality.
(Read more at http://www.marriagevampire.com/ or scroll to the bottom of this page to order a copy.)
- In-patient Psychiatric Hospital Programs included: Adolescent Drug & Alcohol Program, Adult Drug & Alcohol Program, Codependency Program, Adult Psychiatric Program, Adolescent Psychiatric Program, Crisis Management
- Family Services Program
- Christian In-Patient Psychiatric Program
- Contract Therapist for work hardening program (individual & group counseling for those reentering work force)
- Executive Director: Licensed Facility: Emotionally Disturbed Children and Adolescents (ages 5-18)
- Administrative Director: State Facility for Mentally Impaired Adults & Children
- Public speaker regarding mental health and family issues
- School Districts ARD's, Educational needs, Crisis Management, Bereavement Issues (students or teachers), In-Service Training, and Teacher Burn-Out Prevention
- Business: Employee Communication & Retention, Employer-Employee Mediation, Stress in Workplace, Harassment, Crisis Management
- Churches: Mental Health Issues of members by Ministers & Staff, when to address issues by staff, when to refer to mental health professionals, resources available.